Friday 26 April 2013

"MOI CHERRY"

The other night, well a week ago, a lovely lady walked into my place of walk. A restaurant and a "Waiter" met the darling Julia Beckford. As a beautician in Hayes, Middlesex she works her own beauty parlour, "Beauty by Julia" with the same grace and presence...I am sure...as she did the night we met.

She walked in with this gorgeous overcoat which complimented her full circle dress underneath. With bold hibiscus flowers, drama spelt its name in the air the way we do when playing with sparklers. It was bold and the fact it was Red and Black, I just fell in love with two of my favourite colour ways all over again. Her coat is from the brilliant, yet only the brave shop there, Desigual. You can always find a keeper amongst the bold patterns, mixed fabrications and prints in there.

 
The best is yet to come. I love taking pictures of my ensem-BLIST'S however I die a little when they don't seem to be enjoying the fact that they are on show. Julia you changed that for me. Your pose spoke of a woman experienced in choosing the right dress for your figure and feeling confident and beautiful in it. As a snapped the picture I loved how this extremely feminine dress came to life thanks to the woman in it. Julia having fun whilst dressed up is all it takes when dressing up.
 
 
The cherry print of this dress is just too brilliant. A proud owner of a Camden (London) find by Collectif. The sweat heart neck line is perfect for giving your décolletage a stage to wear a lovely necklace as done here by our lovely Julia. The waist slims her down into a blooming, full circle skirt. The bold silhouette and print are so consistent and that pleases me.
 
For me, "Moi Cherry" you made my night. Thank you, darling.
 
xoxo
 
Visit "Beauty by Julia":
150 Grosvenor Avenue,
Hayes,
Middlesex,
UB4 8NW
 
P.S. Whilst writing this music by Eartha Kitt played...lovely.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment