Sunday 14 April 2013

"PURPLE REIGN"

The instant you meet someone they make an impression on you. That first impression is so exciting and goes something like this,"Oh my god I need to put you on my blog."

Another typical Saturday night, hen parties coming and going and BOOM! In walks Nikki Sanderson. The first thing you notice is her purple washed hair with pink streaks and a studded purple crown, a purchase off eBAY all the way from Hong Kong.

Along with the unicorns that dance on her arms, inside my mind inspiration took over and I just couldn't wait to introduce you to her. Without further ado I give you her and her ensem-BLAH...


 
 
The tattoos you see on her arm were done by Vlad Oktavian, a talented tattooist based in 37 Old London Road in Kingston upon Thames, England. Follow the link below to check out and LIKE the facebook page!
 
 
All her other tattoo's were done by a variety of artist including Amy Savage.
 
You are most probably wondering what Nikki does? Nikki is a Pole Fitness Instructor in the evening and by day she works in Office Shoes in Canterbury. Talking of shoes lets check hers out.
 
I am a lover of female shoes and often I have spoken about the time I stamped my feet whilst blurting out how I wished I was a girl so I could wear such brilliantly uncomfortable things. So upon gazing at this fabulous specimen of an ensem-BLIST I noticed her shoes.
 
Giddy up little pony, these boots are made for walking...
 
 
The cute ankle, laced finished socks that peer over these glorious shoes add more to the Princess attitude Nikki is pulling off. With baby pink ribbon laces and tailor made shoes made by "Electric Starshine" based in Australia this girl is ready to party in the palace.
 
Electric Starshine is a destination for unique and quirky shoes. The great part is, you can choose the fabric you want the shoes to be covered in. Check out some off their stuff and get strutting...
 
 
 
Nikki's style is unique in every possible way and I feel a heavy influence from the Harajuku Girls and Boys based in Japan however bringing it to the English shores. She has had her necklace
 since she was eight...it's a Polly Pocket.
 
Nikki Sanderson we thank you for your style and inspiration...bring on the Purple Reign!
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment