Friday 4 January 2013

"knot NOW!!!"

Knot NOW, then when? I suggest this Monday, as I have already started practicing. What am I talking about? The feeling of accomplishment when you first learn to tie your laces properly or get complimented on the Windsor Knot in your tie by a colleague is great. Wait until you see the “Trinity Knot” or the “Eldredge Knot”!

This is my first attempt at the “Trinity Knot”. I have to say, although it is said that you can use any thickness of tie, I recommend a thin one is best. It looks a lot more delicate and tidy. This is a matter of opinion of course.
 
 

 
Now lets set a trend and bring this into practice. Learn how to do this by following the man who taught me, Alex Krasny…
 
 
 
I have tried to attempt the “Eldredge Knot” but I will admit that I prefer the “Trinity Knot” as I am not a fan of having a large lump around my neck.
Follow again Mister Alex Krasny who will teach you how to get yourself in a knot…
 

 
Enjoy getting tied up!

 
Thank you
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment