Tuesday 15 January 2013

"SAY IT WITH SAM"

I have been a proud blogger since October last year but now I am officially a proud owner of my very own "SAY IT WITH SAM" tote. Let me tell you it's TOTES amaze!!!
 
Look at it...


Mrs Samantha Bourner is the creator and owner of Say It With Sam. A fountain of flowing talent and inspiration. Self employed and the only person who works 24/7 in her little studio tucked up above the high street of the gorgeous town of Tenterden.

She created her business back in 2009, a place where you can buy something unique in its design. Everything is handmade and she also makes to order. The item you order has its own personality, adding to the vintage style she promises to deliver. Her product is tactile and made with LOVE.
 
 

Thinking of ideas for a Hen Party, a Thank You present, spreading that Christmas feeling, or just simply wanting to promote your blog for £13.99 and two lines of wording, a 100% cotton tote bag is yours. If you have something else to say and don't know how to say it, for £16.99 and four lines you have yourself a tailor made with LOVE product. Quintessentially British she will post your item to a UK mainland address. Proud to be British!

Whilst writing this I got inspired and thought up some slogans...

"1, 2 look at my Choo"

"Saving for my Chanel"

"Shopping since 1985" (the year I was born)

To view more of Sam's product follow the below link and buy, buy, buy.


Sam I think your bags are TOTES amaze!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment