Friday 2 November 2012

ensem-BLAH

Hello...

Welcome to ensem-BLAH. Why ensem-BLAH? Let's break it down.

Ensemble is a word used for a group of complementary parts that contribute to a single effect. For example a coordinated outfit or set of furniture or even a group of musicians etc...

BLAH! Well at the end of the day it really is just a lot of BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! For years I have wanted to create a blog where I look at a wide range of how people create their ensemble and talk about it, BLAH! I want to talk about Fashion, ART, Music and anything that is coordinated to make the world I live in an inspiring place to myself and hopefully you.

If I see you on the streets on my travels and love your look please stop a minute and let me take your picture. I'll hopefully have my card so you can have a look at your ensem-BLAH once posted, and if not then I'll take your details and let you know when it is posted.

There might be a bitchy comment here and there but thats only because I'm a "jealous bitch" green with envy. Don't be offended it's a matter of opinion and let's face it, we are not perfect! Well....If there is that comment, let's face it, there's no right and wrong in education.

I hope you enjoy this just as much as I enjoy getting every vision I see through my eyes into one place, hopefully through others we can learn how to create our own ensemble, once inspired.

Let's see how this turns out....

Ciao! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment