Thursday 8 November 2012

"la main gauche en rose"

"la main gauche en rose" means "the left hand in pink."
 
So on the way to work this morning I was walking and talking to my colleague. I was talking to her about my last post "Gloves." Then out of the corner of my eye look what I found.
 
 
This pink glove was sitting on the ledge left all alone with out its partner in crime. Its friend that would complete their ensem-BLAH. So I took her picture and continued on with my walk to work, thinking how I could post this later.
 
Suddenly my colleague pointed...
 
"la main droite en rose" meaning "the right hand in pink"
 
 
Her partner sat right on the fence. I have never seen the pair on the street before or is it that I am just not looking hard enough. Both their diamante, knitted bows left on the street to pick up the dirt of our world. If I were a magpie I would be having these diamante for my nest but thank god birds can't wear gloves like these.
 
Found by the German Embassy
 
Knightsbridge, London 08/11/2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment