Friday 2 November 2012

"Feeling inspired"

I once stamped my foot in a shoe shop whilst shopping with my friend. As I stamped my size eleven foot I blurted out,"I want to be a girl!"
 
Ladies wear is so exciting compared to Men's though, as mentioned before I do feel menswear is becoming more feminine.
 
So the days when I feel like that moment, when I stamped my foot in that shoe shop in Notting Hill, I draw to release that frustration that unless I have a sex change I won't be rocking the ensem-BLAH's I illustrate.
 
The below ensemble was inspired by showing a little bit but keeping your body sexy, mysterious and classy.
 
Black, figure hugging leather trimmed trousers, paired with a black strapless bra layered with a tailored, high collar gold shimmering, nude, sheer shirt finished off with a vintage Brooch or Cameo. The leather trims and nude sheerness will leave a lot to the imagination.
 
Enjoy. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment