Tuesday 13 November 2012

"ERICKSON BEAMON"

If I am completely honest I had never heard of this brand until one night, walking back to London Victoria to catch my train home, I came across this boutique that housed the most brilliant pieces in it's front window. Ladies and some Gents if you haven't heard of it before then please let me introduce you to...
 
...Erickson Beamon.
 
 
A mask, a crown or a headpiece?! Whatever you want to call it, it drew my hands to the cold glass and my mouth dropped open in total awe of the product I was seeing. So I clicked away and then the inspiration began and I started looking into this...
 
Karen & Eric Erickson and Vicki Beamon are the creators of Erickson Beamon. Established over 27 years ago they have created many a collaboration and are credited for the creation of the chandelier earring. Their product is sold in over 600 stores across 75 countries. They have collaborated with the likes of Givenchy, Galliano and Anna Sui.
 
As the late Alexander McQueen quoted:
 
"Be... Dazzled."
 
 
 
The boutique held the above two pieces in all their glory. The pieces are like armour ready for a decadent, romantic warrior prepared to go into a poetic battle armed with the power of beauty ready to defeat and rid the world of all its ugliness. The craftmanship is incredible. The detail was so intricate as if they had planned how to win this battle perfectly.
 
If I was Lisle Von Rhuman in Death Becomes Her I would have demanded to wear the above in that spectacular scene where Madeline Ashton takes the magic potion. Then as Isabella Rossellini demanded that the item discreetly disappear and land safely in my wardrobe, at home...forever!
 
To own a couple of pieces you can get them from the boutique in Belgrave just around the corner from London Victoria or skip to Harrods and load up your ensemble.
 
Follow the below link to see my wish list...
 
 
...Hint, hint.
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment