Monday 26 November 2012

"Timeless Style"

Have you ever walked into a room and seen someone then said to yourself,"I have to meet that person." Well I have and it happened to me the other night.
 
Amongst the tables I walked, and sat in the secluded room behind the sumptuous red curtains was Mrs Sandy Hobbs. At a quick glance I thought her to be Joan Collins. I couldn't get over how much presence this lady had. She owned her table and had a certain je ne sais qua about her.
 
Ladies, this is the type of woman you learn from. This is the type of woman that you see on the street and think, "WOW" when I get to her age I want to look like her. I want to ooze her confidence and have her classic style. This is the type of woman whose style is timeless.
 
I give to you... Sandy Hobbs...
 
 
Dressed in a brilliant figure hugging, knee length black dress by "Damsel in a Dress" paired with an L.K. Bennett necklace made of a cluster of silver spheres with matching earrings and shoes by Stuart Wiseman for Russell & Bromley, Sandy was ready to dance the night away to the live music and a dance partner 6ft or more, dressed in glam rags to the max and cheap makeup!
 
 
 
Sandy did dance the night away and the more she danced the more you got the idea that this woman was both a lover of life and a giver of one. She filled you with joy at how much fun she had. You were over whelmed with how comfortable she was in her brilliant skin. She is all woman and a whole lot of class.
 
When I ask someone if I can post about them on my blog, I ask them a little about themselves. To my delight Sandy and her partner, Peter Hobbs run a delicious and quaint luxurious bed and breakfast in the lovely historical town of Worth near Deal close to Sandwich called "Solley Farm House". I am pleased to say that just as I had this encounter with such a brilliant human being, you can too.
 
 
Having looked it up the luxurious Bed and Breakfast looks like a perfect get away for two in the romantic country style rooms. A five star rating and a winning breakfast will get you to enjoy a spot of golf or antiquing through out the day.
 
Follow the below link and have a look see:
 
 
Mrs Hobbs, Sandy you made my night. The crowd out there was tough but you got me through. Thank you for the dance we shared and for your timeless style. It's people like you that educate our world on keeping the elegance of days gone by alive.
 
Thank you
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment